Mission #1 - Assignment #1: Healing Self Worth

Whether you've not yet met your Divine Partner, or you're in a sticky situation with them (karmics, third parties, seperations, breakups, etc...), the way to get to full healthy union, is to accept your first mission: Healing Self Worth.

A mission which, will likely be the hardest mission you'll ever have to face.
At least...It will feel like that at first - as you face the oldest quest and test in recorded human history; finding, fighting, forgiving, and then embracing your ego and shadow self, so you can love your WHOLE self.

Which you'll need to do before Spirit will allow you and your Divine Feminine/Masculine to come into full union with you - and YES, that means BOTH of you, lol.

This mission...should you choose to accept it...
Can open you up to many new worlds - almost literally!
Which is why I intend to start filling this blog with tips and thoughts about doing just that.
At this current moment, I'm still on the final 3% of my Self Worth Healing, along with my DM.
So trust me when I say, I'm not that far away from what I'm teaching, and am happy for you to reach out to me for any guidance or brainstorming assistance.

Though until you decide to clickity click, I'm leaving you with your first Mission Assignment!

Write a list of 25 things you LOVE, value, respect, and adore about YOURSELF

And remember! No contractions!
No if's, buts, no's, not's, never's, or equivocation!
Just pure love from You to Yourself.
You deserve the best!

And yes, if it helps you get started, you can focus on writing out 25 things you love, value, respect, and adore about your Divine Partner, a good friend, a family member, or even just your favorite celebrity idol if you prefer. Embrace the Absurd!


Comments